Urgently wanted: Job change in a specialist or management position, career entry or even lateral entry?
herCAREER-Jobmatch draws your attention to exciting job opportunities.
Network with potential employers
- As the organizer of herCAREER, the leading expo for female career planning, we have been intensively dealing with gender equality in a professional context for several years. Based on this expertise we have developed herCAREER-Jobmatch.
- herCAREER stands for an exchange at eye level – with role models, insiders and experts – and this across hierarchies.
- Over the years, we have built up an extensive network of exciting companies – from start-ups to medium-sized businesses and large corporations.
- With herCAREER, the leading expo for female career planning, we have been successfully networking employers and potential new employees for years.
- With herCAREER-Jobmatch we extend our networking to the whole year. Now job seekers can receive job suggestions and contacts matching their professional and personal skills, all year round.
Experience and soft skills count
For herCAREER-Jobmatch we combine our longtime experience in supporting career plans with the latest technical features. For matching, we rely on award-winning algorithms. herCAREER-Jobmatch suggests exciting job profiles to job seekers which match your qualifications as closely as possible. Professional expertise and soft skills are what count:
- Award-winning algorithms – awarded the German Excellence Prize.
- On the basis of a scientifically based questionnaire technique, we select specific jobs for you that match your personal profile. The algorithms take soft skills as well as professional skills into account.
- Through individual matching, the tool draws your attention via e-mail to exciting job profiles – you alone decide whether you react to this suggestion.
- Very important: You determine who sees your profile. If you accept a match, your profile becomes visible to the potential new employer.
- The matching is free of charge for you!
Opportunities for lateral entry
The professional expertise gained through a degree is not always decisive for a specific position. Much more important is then the interest in topics and specialist areas in which you have already received further training, have perhaps acquired knowledge autodidactically and would simply like to get started.
For example, the demand for talented and motivated specialists and managers in the IT environment or in the field of digitalization is unbroken. herCAREER therefore also focuses on the opportunities for lateral entry. Where and how else do you have the chance to be matched with potential employers and jobs that make this possible?